Grand Oasis Resort would like to safely welcome you back, as we will start opening our doors again starting from the 22nd of June 2020, till we open all our hotels by 13th of July 2020. We would like to share with you all our Hygiene, and disinfection procedures we took in cooperation with the Ministry of health with WHO.
We implement protection, and distancing protocols Focusing on both our guests and staff health.
- To eliminate the time for registration upon arrival, you can register online via sending a mail with our registration form signed from your side.
- You can send the registration form, and if any deposit made, in addition to all the documents necessary for check-in: National IDs or passports, birth certificates for kids, marriage certificates & deposit receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this step is not applicable from your side you will register normally upon your arrival, and it’s preferred to use your
- The temperature of all guests will be taken by using a non-contact infra-red thermometer.
- Guests running a temperature of more than 37.5 C will be directed to the closest hospital/medical facility.
- Guest luggage will be disinfected and cleaned by the entrance upon arrival.
- All vehicles entering the hotel will be sprayed to be disinfected first.
- Valet service will not be available.
- The social distancing of at least two meters should be maintained all the time.
- It’s recommended to use your own pen or a single-use pen to fill in any required documents.
- It’s recommended to use a credit/debit card rather than cash to settle your payments.
- The maximum capacity for any room is two adults and two children (less than 12 years old).
- Rooms will not be allocated next to each other; one vacant room at least will be kept in between.
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE (Face masks, Gloves and Sanitizer tissues) will be provided in all guest
room, therefore kindly admit wearing and using it.
- The Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected once per day.
- We regularly clean, and disinfect all the air conditions.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be distributed in reception, restaurants, bars, corridors, and all public areas, therefore kindly sanitize your hands frequently.
- All parties and gathering events will be prohibited and all activities in the hotel will be minimized.
- Shisha service will be prohibited.
- Elevators load shall be limited to 50% of normal capacity.
- People sharing the same room can use the elevator together, even if they exceed the permitted capacity for social distance
Pool & Beach areas:
- A distance of two meters between sunbeds by the pool or beach will be set and please it’s not allowed to move or rearrange sunbeds.
- Beach towels will be provided to each room on a daily basis.
- Sunbeds shouldn’t be used without a towel under any circumstances.
- You can use the Sea or pool while keeping social distance.
- In the restaurants and outlets, a distance of two meters between tables will be kept and a distance of one meter between persons in the same table and only two people can share the same table.
- Open buffet services will be totally banned and all food will be pre-ordered from a set menu.
- In the restaurants: some tableware will be disposable (one-way use)
- The main Restaurant will be operating together with one a la carte restaurant, that will change rotationally.
- Access to Sauna, Jacuzzi, steam rooms, and massage is prohibited.
- The Gym will be opened and maintaining social distance regulations, and every machine will be disinfected after each use.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every hour
- Doctors will be available 24/7 in our premises, with all precautions, and coordination with the ministry of health.
Corona Virus Cases:
- If the guest was diagnosed positive with COVID-19 during the stay, the hotel can provide a self-isolated accommodation against the charge, or transfer the guest to the nearby government hospital. The hotel remains the right to reject guests who are showing the symptoms of the disease including fever, cough, sore throat, and headache.
- Our team members are well trained to deal with any cases or symptoms so please don’t hesitate to contact guest relation on phone in case of not feeling ok, or have any symptoms.
If you have any further questions or requirements, we will be waiting for you to contact us on:
- We conducted a flexible cancellation policy for all our guests, just send us an email to email@example.com, and we will take of the rest.
- Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: (+2) (069) 3639301